Re: Please Help

I am a little confused, did you say you are concerned
about the position of the needle without connection of
the rotor cable?  I presume you mean, only the rotor
control and not the position wires?  Are you sure you
got the correct wires?  Without a connection, is there
a repeatable place the needle should be?  It may
depend on the potentiometer setting in the back of the
unit

--- Vincenzo Mone <vimone@aliceposta.it> wrote:
> Hi to the list,
> i own a rotor Elevation/Azimuth YAESU G-5400B.
> It is a couple of days that I notice this:
> With the control box on and withoun connecting the
> wires of the motors
> to it, the meter of the AZIMUTH goes up to 225
> degreese while it should
> be all to the left hand.
> If I try to turn with the right/Left swtch, I can
> see the needle not
> moving but vibring.
> Any help what could it be happened?
> Tnx in advance
>
> 73 de Enzo IK8OZV
> EasyLog 5 BetaTester
>

>       ***************************************
>
>       *****   GSM  +39 338 9749786      *****
>       *****   SMS  +39 338 9749786      *****
>       *****   FAX   +39 328 7244294     *****
>       *****   ICQ    N°    30666121     *****
>       ***   2nd e-mail: vimone@tin.it     ***

> those of the author.
> satellite program!
Majordomo@amsat.org

=====
Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Physiatrist, Treating Individuals with Neuromuscular Disabilities
Consultant, Information Technology Based Health Care Solutions