Re: Threats from VA3LK (Larry Kayser)

> > The guy is either an idiot, or maybe suffering
from some brain disorder.
> > Just consider the source and ignore him.  If he
makes any direct threats
> > against you, or tries to gain access to your
website, notify the FBI.
You
> > can report this on-line at:  https://tips.fbi.gov/
> >
> > 73,
> >
> > Woody
> > KJ4SO

First of all, Larry certainly cannot be considered an
idiot.  He is very passionate about satellite issues,
however.  His previous involvement with satellite
batteries and emergency beacon detection speaks for
itself, not to mention his LOWFER work.

Secondly, I doubt very much that his e-mail to Emily
could be construed as a threat.  In fact, I agree with
WA1KAT that it's questionable netiquette to plonk
private correspondence on a public mailing list.