RE: Moon Relay

Wayne,

My 5 cents worth ...

You may be correct about 0% in your lifetime etc, but Bob did a design
knock-up for a moon base repeater, and its been fun kicking around the ideas
that go with it.

Kind of like brainstorming. No ideas are pointless. Its all about see what
there is out there in peoples head.

As for me, I'd love to be able to work some good sats, but there are few
still working. So for now, those that can build should carry on, those that
can donate money or time etc should do so, and the rest of us can enjoy
kicking about ideas.

If every 100 crazy ideas product a few that are great, and in due course we
can build and launch one, then we will have one more than today.

I say bring on the ideas...

Regards,
Jim Towler
Wellington