RE: Threats from VA3LK (Larry Kayser)

All she did was ask if anyone else had had any similar issues with the
guy...  It is called "developing a pattern of behavior".

-----Original Message-----
From: RogerKola@aol.com [mailto:RogerKola@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 22:11
To: kb8rtz@comcast.net
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Threats from VA3LK (Larry Kayser)

In a message dated 03/03/04 9:35:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kb8rtz@comcast.net writes:

>  *butcher*
>      blah blah...if this is what he wants to see let him make his own
> web  page with this information. and do what one person already
> suggested:
ignore
>  the guy.
>
>  patrick...kb8rtz...amsat # what's this?

What we have to remember here is that Larry didn't post this stuff...he was
not "preaching to the choir"....Emily posted this stuff because SHE didn't
like
it....

This is a personal conversation by email which one party chose to
"publish"...there are no sides to be taken...it is inappropriate for the BB
to get
involved in "second hand" opinions not signed by the original party...

Roger
WA1KAT
Member # ...I don't know...35202?