Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

Why do we keep moving up in frequency?  The noise at my QTH (and many
other places I hear about) makes 2.4 GHz unusable.  2 meters is quite
as can be.  In this ever increasing "wireless" world the Microwave
bands will continue to fill with pollution.  Maybe good old mode B is
the answer.  Remember AO-40's 2 meter downlink?  It was very easy to
copy.

My thoughts,
Joe