RE: Moon Relay

Hi,

Yes, there they sit, BUT ...

I think most would consider them to now be important historic places "For
all Mankind".

I for one would hate to see one hacked around to make a ham repeater.

But what better location to place a repeater. We could add a CCD camera like
some of the Oscars before, and downlink the odd picture of earth, and the
Eagle base. Or one of the rovers etc.

Now that would get some interest.

Seems there are still people that think the Apollo missions never happened.
We can "prove" it.

Regards,
Jim Towler
Wellington
New Zealand
ZL1TYF

http://www.thursdaysclassroom.com/index_04may00.html

Sorry I dont know the coax terminations are - you had  better take a box
full of adaptors with you.

73

Graham G3VZV