Re: Threats from VA3LK (Larry Kayser)

>>Any advice from the membership?

>>73,

>>Emily

Yes...why are you posting your personal correspondence with him on your
website prior to him being able to respond?....why are you posting this on AMSAT-BB
at all?.....you are creating a situation where he cannot talk to you
personally about your views....

Prior to this posting I have heard nothing regarding this topic....

Are you posting it to embarrass Larry?...are you posting it to bolster your
opinion?... If you feel personally threatened please call the Police or the
Center for Disease Control or Homeland Security or someone else....AMSAT BB is an
inappropriate forum to present this...as an AMSAT Local Coordinator in the
San Francisco area you should know this...

If you choose to post personal email outside of AMSAT's purview...it is YOUR
responsibility...not OURS!.....Be Responsible for YOUR actions....

Roger
WA1KAT
Amsat# ... I forget...OK here it is....35202