Re: repeater on the moon

Hi Ib,

At 12:06 AM 3/4/2004 +0100, Ib wrote:
>Yes - it would be very nice to get a repeater on the Moon -
>but the largest problem is to get it there.

Given the problems with heat, do we actually have to have it on the
moon?  Couldn't we put it in some kind of a high elliptical lunar orbit and
spun to dissipate heat?  I'm sure there are problems like being in eclipse
during the new moon but the benefit is you wouldn't actually have to land
on anything.

- Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7