Re The Moon

Hi folks,
several months ago William and I raised the possibility of a lunar
transpodar and were howled down.
I am sure that he is as pleased as I am that it has resurfaced.
Pleas keep the ideas coming, I have logged all the positive ones from the
beginning and a spec is slowly coming up.
I know that many would prefer to see the unit on a US mission, but do not
forget that the Chinese are probably going there as well.
Now if we could get one on both.........

Mike G3LGR
AMSAT 33649.