Maidenhead Grid system for the moon.

Hello the net,

I like the idea of the moon relay.

But, the Moon needs to be defined in a grid system like our existing
Maidenhead system.

I would want to use all QSOs from the moon in my grid counts

Earth to moon to Earth would be counted as satellite QSOs since the moon
itself is a real satellite.
Earth to moon-naut direct would be counted for the band and the grid used
Earth thru moon relay to moon-naut would be counted as a satellite qso,
for the actual grid of the moon-naut.

Has the Moon been divided up into a commonly accepted grid system ?

Stan,   WA1ECF   FN41sr

zzzzz