Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

Daniel Schultz wrote:
> 2.4 GHz can and should become mainstream, perhaps 24 GHz will remain
> experimental but it is important to recognize that ham radio needs these
> frontiers also.

Every new HEO should have such a great L/S transponder as the AO-40 had.

We have the technology, there is commercial equipment available at
reasonable cost, antennas are small, doppler is relatively easy
manageable, only moderate power is required, influence of weather
conditions are not too limiting.

73
Werner, HB9US
AMSAT #302508