Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

Richard - Please quote me completely lest you start a flame war.

I'm not proposing building  a satellite that Europe coudn't use one.  Quite
the opposite - I was cautioning against it.  And as far as building
geosynchronous amateur satellites I would be totally against that unless
there were three crossed linked satellites.  And even then I wouldn't be
happy unless there were redundant backup satellites (six total).

73,

Emily

At 06:17 PM 3/2/2004 +0000, Richard W L Limebear wrote:
>Emily Clarke writes:
>
> > So if I follow this, we could build a satellite with an uplink that Europe
> > couldn't use?
>
>Also don't expect any financial help from anyone in Region-1 (Europe/Africa).
>(This is also a factor for geostationaries - no AOS, no pay)
>
>73
>Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
>g3rwl@amsat.org
>FOC # 1188
>
>           So many beautiful girls ..... (sob) so little time
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7