Moon Relay

I have completely ignored the Moon Relay thread
because it has zero value compared
to other ways to do the same job more simply.

But since our President says we are going back to the
Moon, I realized, we may as well have a design for our
Moon-auts when they get there with their HT's and want
to work a little DX via a Moon repeater.

So, as an Academic exercise only, I threw together a little
web page just for fun..

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/moonrelay.html

Do any other sites exist that I should link to?

de WB4APR, Bob