UO-11

Hello all,

I wasn't able to try UO-11 yesterday as I was doing night shift, so I
asked my young daughter if she would try.  So she has been
practicing during the afternoon passes with the FT-817 and two
element yagi for the last few days and has been getting better
at it.  She successfully heard it on 1st of March and will be
putting in a report soon.  She's looking forward to her QSL card.

73 de David VK5DG