Re: UO-11 on 2 meters

Hi Enzo,

It's 1200 baud, but it's straight ASCII - not packet. Actually, it's not
all that "straight", because the tones are inverted.

Some years ago, I built a simple TCM3105 type modem and used that with a
terminal program to copy UO-11.

A Baycom modem will work if you modify the connector (put the data on RxD)
and run a terminal program (minicom, for example - even Windows "Hyperterm"
should work).

You could also build a PLL decoder based on a XR2211 or similar.

More recently, I've copied the telemetry via my PC soundcard, with MixW
(using the RTTY option and configuring it for 1200 baud ASCII)

Sil - ZL2CIA