Re: Re: Fwd: Radio Storms on Jupiter

Hi All,
Bob's suggestion about listening to Jupiter on HF got me wondering what
we can  "see"  on 2.4GHZ, using a 3ft grill dish and an AIDC 3733 down
converter. I remember that someone was mapping the Milky Way on 70cm.
Didn't he have a display at the AMSAT Symposium in Tucson in 96?
Oh Well. Just wondering. 73 de Doug KA8QCU

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/20feb_radiostorms.htm?list1054701