Decoding UO-11 TLM?

Emily Clarke <w0eec@AMSAT.Org> writes -

>Has anyone had any luck decoding the TLM from UO-11?  I received the
>following TLM blocks:

The two blocks you showed contained many errors. You need perfect data
for successful decoding.

>When I run u2tm it basically hangs after saying y to the question "Display
>Analogue TM?" it displays "External Temperatures *C"  and hangs.

All the lines, apart from the UOSAT-2 line should be of equal length,
and the characters should be numbers 0 to 9 or upper case letters A to
F.
No other characters are allowed in the data.

Check that U2TM works OK with the sample data files supplied with the program.

The other problem you might get is with the line endings, eg CR & LF.
Check with a hex display program, that the line endings are exactly the
same as on the sample data.

There are two filter programs which might help if that is the problem.

Hope this helps.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV