[ans] ANS-060 AMSAT Weekly Bulletins-possible correction

Hi all.  I am not aware of any West Coast get together at this time.  K6OYY and
I had that net for years but that frequency is well occupied by Art Bell and his
followers most week nights.  Is there any Mid or East coast net or any plans
for resumption of a West coast net?  LOCAL TIME was observed back then.
Cliff K7RR  AMSAT LM 1606