OSCAR-11 Looking Good

OSCAR-11 is looking good for its 20th birthday tomorrow, March 1st.
Telemetry nominal, and both beacons are ON.

AMSAT-UK are issuing a special QSL for reception reports of the
satellite during March, with endorsements for reception on 01 March and
for mode-S. Visit the AMSAT-UK website for full details, and to submit
your report. The URL is http://www.uk.amsat.org/

To assist Windows users, I've updated the package U2TM.ZIP for decoding
OSCAR-11 telemetry.  This now includes a compiled version which will run
on Windows 95 upwards. With this and the MIXW program most Windows users
should be able to capture and decode the telemetry.  MIXW can be
downloaded from the web (do a Google search). U2TM.ZIP and a package of
information for using MIXW for OSCAR-11 can be downloaded from my
website URL ... http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV