RE: Multi Satellite pass predictions ?

Hi Ron,

I have been using an old DOS program for pass predictions.  If you don't
mind a little older technology, and a Y2K patch to boot, take a look at
http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm at the link about 2/3 fo the way down
(31-March, 2002).  The pass prediction program that comes with the packaage
(pctscan.exe) gives you an ordered list of satellite passes, start time, end
time, max elevation, etc.  I do a month's worth every month, and keep the
text file on my palmtop for handy reference.

Enjoy,

Greg  KO6TH