Multi Satellite pass predictions ?

I have been bitten hard by the satellite bug in the past couple of months.
When time permits, I like to work multiple passes from different birds in
the course of several hours.  Does anyone know of software that will give me
a printout of when the birds I want to work are within range and where they
are ?  For example, if I want to work only AO-27, SO-59 and FO-29, is there
something that will give me just the passes for those birds and in the order
the passes come.  I had looked at heavens-above.com but it wont let me
select only certain satellites the last time I looked.

73,

Ron
KA4KYI