For Sale: Teksharp 1.2M dish and feed support

I have for sale a Teksharp 1.2M dish and feed support (no feed), seen here:

http://www.plumdragon.com/teksharp/hr_AO-40_products.htm

A Teksharp dish was also featured in this month's QST.

This dish has only been used "portable", and worked extremely well as my
primary receive antenna during FD last year (10th place working AO-40
alone -- see pictures of this dish and my ugly mug in the recent FD Report
AMSAT-NA Journal).

I love this dish, but I was able to find a TOKI 6' collapsible dish on ebay
which better suites my future needs.

I covered mine with Aluminum window screen panels, which I will include if
you wish -- buyers choice.

I will not separate the feed support, package only. I will dismantle the
dish back down to it's original shipping state, as shown in the QST article.

New, from Rick, with coast-to-coast shipping is $230

Asking $175 FIRM, I ship. (US buyers only, sorry)
USPS Money Order or PayPal

PLEASE NOTE: I will also donate the full proceeds of this sale, less
shipping, to AMSAT-NA

Bill W1PA ( w1pa (at) hotmail (dot) com)