Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

Someone then said said about FM satellites:

>... other than call signs, maybe a grid square,
>there is NO REAL COMMUNICATION...

Yep, but that just happens to be the way it is.

Justs like HF DXing.  Same thing.  No
real communication.  But some people love it.
And no amount of grousing by those that don't
like it will ever change it..

To each his own.  And as useless as I may think
DXing is myself, it sure seems to be a great HAM
radio application and casues people to always
strive to improve their stations and their skills.

This is good for HAM radio.
In fact, Anything that gets people on the radio
is GOOD FOR HAM RADIO...

Rejoice in the fun that others may have in this hobby...

de WB4APR, Bob