Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

Hello All

Some duplicates of AO-7 (or 6/8) would be fine...but what I wonder is for
all the dollars that were put into AO-40...well how many AO-10's could we
have had.

Essentially despite the dreams a "uber transponders" what AO-40 was before
it went silent key was well a one note Jack.  To many eggs were put in one
basket with AO-40.  And someone who noted a few years ago that this is
rocket science was right...and we clearly needed some rocket scientist.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.