Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

Hello All

Some duplicates of AO-7 (or 6/8) would be fine...but what I wonder is for
all the dollars that were put into AO-40...well how many AO-10's could we
have had.

Essentially despite the dreams a "uber transponders" what AO-40 was before
it went silent key was well a one note Jack.  To many eggs were put in one
basket with AO-40.  And someone who noted a few years ago that this is
rocket science was right...and we clearly needed some rocket scientist.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX