Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

KISS principle, how about this then, get a VHF repeater happening with some
solar cells on it, NO telemtry, NO backup systems, No nothing else but
repeater and solar cells. Cart it up to ISS and throw it out the door, just
like that disgusting SWATCH thing that they didn't even turn on (thank god),
If it goes bung, it's a hundred bucks or so down the drain, plus our time
and effort, but cheap and quick, you bet. (Launch costs (batteries) not
included). A real get away special.
Kevin VK3UKF