RE: AMSAT Nets

Hi Emily,

The Sunday mornining net on 20 meters is very much still in operation.  We
actually begin at 1800z (10am pst) with a pre-net Q&A "warmup", and then
have a reading of the weekly Amsat bulletins at 1900.  Keith, W5IU, is the
net control, with able assistance from Larry, W7LB.

Come join us!

Greg  KO6TH