Re: eagle money

On Thursday 26 February 2004 17:06, Paul Williamson wrote:
> >Hi All,
> >  couple days ago eagle was at $17K now its at  $100   what happened?
> > finger glitch?
>
> The 17K figure was total. The $100 figure is year-to-date for 2004.
>
> 73  -Paul
> kb5mu@amsat.org

That seems a little odd Paul,
  I'm for being optimistic but do we really think we will raise 600k in one
year? is it going to reset for 2005 also?

I can understand  wanting to do a year tally but then shouldn't the total
needed at least be reduced by the amount raised in the previous year? i.e.
reset it but drop the 600k down by the 17k that was already collected?
otherwise we will never reach the goal...

Thanks
Kevin
wa6fwf