Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

>>> "Chris" <pa5rwe@AMSAT.Org> said:

>But if i have to design a new sat , it would build a double replica of
UO-14
>with the equipment to let them work together , so that we could
`sathop` in
>FM.

As everyone knows, I am not opposed to FM at all.
But the above Idea has such a vanishingly small probability
of success that the return on investment is so close to zero
as to be invisibile...  Its like trying to work UO-14 with
only 1 watt on a rubber duck IN THE BLIND...

Bob