Re: Idea for more satellites in short time

I'm in the wet and windy California greyness.

If I would design a new sat for low earth orbit I would think seriously
about building a duplicate of AO-7 or FO-29 with only minor differences.  I
would not try to build a new UO-14 since with FM only one person can use it
at a time.

73,

Emily

At 11:56 PM 12/26/2012 +0100, you wrote:
>I`m in the cold Dutch snowwite night.
>But if i have to design a new sat , it would build a double replica of UO-14
>with the equipment to let them work together , so that we could `sathop` in
>FM.

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7