RE: Idea for more satellites in short time

They call it ham spirit...

But I also do chasing women... but not to hot, because
its already to hot outside here pffffff...
I do both, so don't worry about the women and
satellites...

Both will be safe in the hands off me hahaha :o)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---