From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Emily Clarke
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:34 AM
To: amsat
Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT Nets

Does anyone know if the AMSAT HF nets are still operating?  These are the
ones that are listed as active on the BB.  If you've checked into any of
these nets in the last year, run them, or know who runs them can you let me
know?

AMSAT International     Sun     1900 UTC   14.282 MHz
AMSAT-NA East Coast     Tue     2100 local  3.840 MHz
AMSAT-NA Mid-America    Tue     2100 local  3.840 MHz
AMSAT-NA West Coast     Tue     2000 local  3.840 MHz
AMSAT-India Sat-chat    Sun     0730 IST    7.070 MHz

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
AMSAT Area Coordinator - San Francisco Bay
Areahttp://www.projectoscar.net    http://www.PlanetEmily.com
http://www.experthams.net/ao7