RE: Idea for more satellites in short time

I was thinking something similar.  It would only take three satellites (a
constellation if you will) to make global communications possible worldwide,
24 hours a day.  I was thinking that I read that somewhere a few months ago
on one of the AMSAT-xx pages...  Isn't that a long term goal of the P3x or
maybe it was the P5x satellites?  Maybe I can find that page again.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@arrl.net
kf4otn@w4ral.#rtp.nc.usa.noam

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360
TAPR Member: 8869
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.

Tired of SPAM???  Try SpamArrest! It really works!
http://spamarrest.com/affl?171510