Re: Peltier element in space ?

Hi Karl,

Nice stories, especially the failure stories at the
end, where all the plutonium survived...
You really think all the plutonium survived ??

Maybe the gouverment made some calculation mistake in
their amoung of plutonium. The missing amoung is on
the bottom of the pacific ocean, and now they are
looking for it in Iraq and N.Korea hahaha

But its nice to hear some RTG is on the bottom of the
ocean. Some people like to fish ? :o)

I hope in the future they will ban this terrible
stuff, and don't play with it like this...
For an interplanetary satellite like voyager etc, with
more than 30 years of lifetime I would say okay under
very strict rules. But for military use and only 5
years of lifetime, its terrible they use this stuff,
with so many risk...

I like technology but in a safe way, and plutonium is
not something very safe...

Okee, good idea but its little to risky for me :o)
I am already playing with electricity and radiowaves,
but radiation would definatly be to much energy for me
hehe :o)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---

*These RTG's may be a little large but it would be
*nice to get one aboard a
*HEO.

*http://www.ne.doe.gov/space/space-desc.html

*Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN