Look for UO-11 receipies

I was reading about UO-11 experience and i noted the following lines:

"Work on UoSAT-2 started in Oct 1983. It was to be completed in only 6 months(!) and was successfully
launched on a Delta 3920 rocket from the Western Test Range, Vandenberg, California at 1759 hrs GMT on 01
March 1984."

Where this receipies can be obtain? 20 years after UO-11 launch he's still operating!!! What batteries type
they where using at that time? (pink rabbit was not invented yet) It was probably a HI TECH sat in 1984 he
was transmitting on 2.4 GHZ!!!.

Here is my question.  If i want to aproximate D=duration or life of any sat and i know B=batteries type,
E=building and construction experience and a constant factor named K=kiss please read the formula as:
D=(B+E)x K   How when i build a new sat i don't extrapolate from my previous well known formula? And if have
no sound answer  how i can applied the extrapolation in 2004?

Clues:

1-Visit UK and Surrey university and pay a visit to AMSAT-UK
2-Visit Germany and pay a visit to AMSAT-DL
3-Visit USA and pay a visit to AMSAT-NA

There is surely someone there who can help me resolving my equation, or at least willing to listen what i
have to say!

In last resort should i refer to Dame Edna's experience? she's a very controlling and stubborn old women but
is this will really making a big difference... i'm asking you?

PS. Wished you a happy retirement soon Madam.

Yours truly

Luc Leblanc ESQ.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec