Recommendations

I have been running the Field Day  satellite station for our local club
for more than 25 years . AO-40
would have been my satellite of choice, but....... So now the question
is what satellite is most likely
to be the one of choice for field day?  I run ssb and cw only. No FM.

So I pose the question to those of you who run the remaining satellites,
which do you recommend?
AO-10, AO-7, FO-20 or whatever else?

Since AO-40 went up I haven't worked any of the others  and am not sure
of their status or quirks.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jack W4AD for W4IY
Amsat # 30344