Re: VK/ZL ops?

Howard G6LVB writes

Folks

I am thinking of operating satellite in VK and ZL between 29 February and 13
March. What level of activity is there on the LEOs in that part of the
world?

73 Howard G6LVB

Hi Howard,
I'm stuck on VHF until I find a nice 2SK2975 SMD UHF final to replace the
one that I let the smoke out of after the antenna fell of the end of the
coax and I kept transmitting, while testing antenna designs. There are
probably a couple of dozen of us that are usually on, although not all at
the same time. Keep in touch and well get a sched. happening when you get
out here. The ZL's and VK's are a very enthusiastic lot of ops, friendly
too.   :o)

Kevin
VK3UKF