RE: Electronic vs. paper Journal - REPLY -

Good point.  AOPA handles this by having a "web links" link on the same
page with all the story/column links.  I've never checked but I assume
only advertisers in the current edition are included in the list.

Dave Reinhart
wa6ilt@amsat.org

Gunther Meisse wrote:
There is another issue: Advertising... We must present these adds to ALL
readers since the clients deserve the full reach of our membership
rolls. If we do not, we'll suffer a drop in advertising ad income.