From: Rick Fletcher [mailto:rfletcher@plumdragon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 20:41
To: Emily Clarke; Dave Guimont
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Operating frequencies for FO-29

Hi, Dave & Emily;

As an advocate of the "One True Rule" (full CAT doppler tuning), please
allow me to stir up the pot a little bit (after all, for now we're talking
alot more on this -bb than on the sats anyway.)

With the launch of Echo, particularly when operating L/S, doppler is going
to be so intense that few will even attempt to operate without using full
computer control of their transceivers.  It's probably time for us all to
start moving in this direction.

Everything changes eventually....

73,

Rick, KG6IAL