Re: Peltier element in space ?

Where did I ask for any help ???

I just post the message because maybe someone else who has more experience
can just give me the answer, so I don't have to brows throught all the crap
on internet to find the same answer after several days, or even find it
never on internet...

On the other hand I try to keep the average topic on AMSAT-BB in the
technical area.

And I don't like fishing, its just wasting of time and with it we get no new
sats...
I should say when you like fishing go fishing so I can go on with designing
new ideas for new sats :o)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---