Newbie help for LEO's

Hi,

I've been following the list for a while as I am very interested in
operating on satellites. I finally got myself a multiband radio (FT-817)
and a Arrow crossed yagi. The documentation I found on working satellites
seems to somewhat dated. So here are some questions I have that haven't
been answered elsewhere:

Which satellites are currently operational that can be worked with
multimode 2m/70cm low power equipment?

What other bands, modes and satellites can be worked portable? With
portable I mean gear that can be transported in the family van and setup
at a campsite.

Thanks,
Adi
--