Re: Operating frequencies for FO-29

Hi Ron,

Lately there seems to be a nasty in-band oscillation between 435.850-853,
so people usually start to congregate around 435.860 or higher, and move
down with the doppler.  The technique most use is to join a QSO and
immediately lock your transmitter on whatever frequency you are on.  Then
tune your receiver to move with the other stations. When it's your turn to
talk quickly touch up your transmit frequency and then immediately lock it
again and follow your own voice with the receiver.

Here on the left coast I usually end up down around 435.855 at the end of
the pass.

73,

Emily

At 10:31 AM 2/24/2004 -0500, Ronald Nutter wrote:
>I just started operating FO-29.  I heard one QSO in progress so I moved to
>the higher end of the satellite but never heard anyone.  Is the one or two
>particular frequencies where folks operate on FO-29 ?
>
>Ron
>KA4KYI

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7