RE: Food for thought

Hi,

  Sorry Malc, but your figures are a bit pessimistic. The figure is quite a
bit higher than you suggest as at today, and experience has taught me that
although we ask for people to renew in Dec/Jan many do not do so untill the
second reminder comes out in Oscar News. (which has just hit the streets!).

  I am sure a new HEO analogue sat would be good news, and Ph3E is scheduled
for launch next year. Can you hold on ??  :-)

73
Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK