Food for thought

280 members have renewed there subs for Amsat UK this year so far
200 have not as yet renewed!!!
Are they frustrated,disappointed.or just plain fed up!
Just a thought!
With just two workable analogue sat's and a third one working when it thinks
fit,can we blame them(incidentally I have renewed)

It takes a lot of effort to build satellites and then get the launches and
we need to get it right first time without any sub-standard parts.

On a selfish note I don't have the years left for the wait that we had for
P3D

Just a thought .........

Malc G7NFO
O to be young again!