Re: 706 on Sats

All,

Appreciate the feed back on the '706 on Sats, good info and good opinions on
all. Not sure what I will end up doing, but most likely something along the
lines of selling off older boxes like my FT 736, and older HF gear and go
for one universal box like a TS 2000, FT 847 or of course the 706 which is
what I started this thread.

But good info all around and thanks for sharing your views.

Steve N6CRR