Re: AMSAT-BB forums

It's very difficult to police e-mail apart from IP banning or MX-Mail
Exchange filtering. As the amsat-bb is actually a mailing-list e.g.
Majordomo application. Additionally, you can always hit the Delete button on
an e-mail... novel concept these days.

As most all of us know, there are many such applications which allow for
moderation of web collaboration activities such as this. The challenge is
getting adequate participation in these programs to make them effective and
promote growth within the area of interest. Lets face it, Amateur Radio is a
vast frontier, and each of look at it and enjoy it in different ways.

Here's  a Proposal:
Have a look my forums, I'll maintain the servers farms, you guys use it, and
with time we all moderate it, is that not one of Amateur Radio's "Core
Values" ~ Self-Policing:

AMSAT-SECTION: http://ke1ha.com/Forums/dxbase/index.php?c=6
SITE: http://www.ke1ha.com

They can be broken down into hundreds of topics / thread combinations,
Groups of people or individuals can moderate single Forums Section or all of
them.

Mailing lists are "very good" at information dissemination, but they lack
management tools. There are few options afforded to the web-master to
control content.

KE1HA - MOEHA
Site: www.ke1ha.com
E-mail: ke1ha@ke1ha.com