Solar panels and high temperatures

Hi AMSATs,

While I was looking for some data about semiconductors
under high temperature, a question came up to my mind.

As I already knew, the lifetime of a semiconductor
decreases very rapid with increasing the working
temperature.

When this happens, then my question is how solar
panels decrease in life-time as they face hot
temperatures when they are exposed to sunlight.
I know they decrease very rapid in the first few years
of use, but they will give longer high power when they
are temperature cooled ?
And they will never fail due to high temperatures ?

And what about the low temperatures, like the solars
used for E.g Pathfinder ? :o)

73 de PE1RAH,
William in Montevideo, Uruguay :o)
Away from home, but still active in the background :o)
---