From: Steve O'Neal [mailto:steveoneal@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 21 February 2004 20:28
To: Amsat-Bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] Icom 706 use on Sats

Anyone used a Icom 706 as part of a Oscar station, LEO flavor or HEO flavor.
I am considering selling a FT 736 which I used for LEO work in the early
90's in favor of a 706 paired with an old TS 700A.

Comments from anyone using a similar setup would be appreciated.

Steve
N6CRR/VK8SO

--------------------------
The contents of this e-mail are confidential and it is intended for the
recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed.  This e-mail
may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee nor may
it be copied or forwarded to third parties without the express permission of
Calor.  Calor disclaim all liability for any statements made by the sender
which do not directly concern the business of Calor and Calor denies any
contracts purported to be concluded on behalf of Calor by means of an e-mail
communication.

Neither Calor nor the sender accepts any responsibility or liability for
viruses and it is the responsibility of the recipient to scan this e-mail
and any attachments to satisfy itself that the e-mail is virus free.

If this e-mail is received in error, please contact Calor
(HTTP:\\www.calor.co.uk) on (0)1926 330088 quoting the name of the sender
and the addressee and then both delete it from your system and from your
deleted items folder.