'The Dish"

The Dish was great...it was one of the best sleeper movies (IE one that I
had low expectations for but just really was great acting and storyline) in
sometime.  Several great lines...Hawaii Five Oh as the national anthem, but
the best sort of ham moment came when they were doing "a little pan and
tilt".

Having done a little pan and tilt people in the movie theater must of
wondered what my chuckle was about.  Robert

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX