Re: [officers] Fwd: New projects?

Russ,
That is not exactly true. There is a lot of work going on other than
the funded efforts. There is a very active group at Santa Rosa Jr.
College in California busy developing the navigation sensors for Eagle.
They are also preparing to build the module boxes that will be used for
Eagle and perhaps future satellites. Dick Jansson has also been busy.
You need to poll the Eagle group before making such blanket statements.

Lou McFadin