Yaesu 5400

I may take my rotor down and do some maintenance on it.  I've had it ten
years and have never done anything to it.  I noticed while I was swinging
it around to Point antennas at AO-40 to see if I might hear anything, there
is a point in azimuth rotation where it turns very slow, and then picks up
speed again.

Has anyone made a website with photos of disassembly and assembly so I end
up  with a working rotor when I'm down?

Also, what is a good lubricant to use on the bearings.

KB7ADL